CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
Every student shall be administered by the following code of conduct. These are general guidelines and should not be treated as exhaustive:
- All the bonafide students of the Institute must always have Institutes identity card with them and produce it as and when asked for.
- Students must attend all lectures/tutorials/practical labs/activities/Workshops/seminars/industrial visits etc. except in case where due leave/permission has been sanctioned by the concerned Head of Departments.
- Attendance in all examinations is compulsory whether Internal/House Examination or University/external.
- Students must read the Notice Board on routine basis. Ignorance of any notification such as tests, examinations, classes, activities etc. will not be accepted.
- Students shall maintain silence in classrooms and also not wander in the corridors or speak loudly near other classrooms, library and official premises.
- Institutes premises must be kept clean in general.
- Disciplinary action shall be taken against students those who cause damage to Institutes property or building.
- Nothing should be written on desk and chairs of the classrooms.
- Misbehavior towards a faculty or any employee of the Institute or towards any student will be viewed extremely seriously.
- Students indulging in misconduct during examination/ meetings/conduct of co-curricular activities shall be taken seriously.
- Use of mobile phones in classes is disallowed. Also smoking, drinking or eve-teasing in Institutes premises is strictly prohibited.
- Students must dress up decently. Inappropriate clothing is not allowed.
- No society or association may be formed by students in the Institute without the permission of the Principal Director. No person can be invited to address a meeting in the Institute without the permission of the Principal Director.
- No Poster/Notice/Pamphlets/Banner etc. is allowed to be placed/pasted/distributed without prior permission of the Principal Director
- Students can take part in any activity under the name of the Institute only with prior permission of the Principal Director
- Parents/ Guardians are requested to contact the Principal/Vice Principals/HODs/Teachers regularly regarding Attendance and Progress of the ward(s).